Quick ramble-Enjoying Spring, in depth

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
You know that if you work one or two jobs that your interaction with Nature over the next few months will be a series of 1 or 2 hr snapshots of Spring as you go through your days. You may get some "yard days" in but that is the sterilized version of nature isn't it?

I did the same for years...watching Spring happen in "time lapse"

This year is different...without "work" to get in the way I'm getting a chance to be "up close and personal" with Nature again, here at the Nook.

This is just cool as heck! Even just walking down to the water at the edge of the property I get to see the new plants coming up, the daily growth.....it's pretty neat after missing all this for so long.

It's like I'm home again, where I belong.

Sarah2020

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
London, UK
Spring is springing in the UK, we have many pretty bulbs and flowers all blooming or starting to flower. Leaves and blossom are appearing on the trees. It is a lovely time of year and means tortoise outside time is approaching. It is important to get out and enjoy nature's show.

Attachments

• DSC_1484.JPG
    DSC_1484.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • DSC_1482.JPG
    DSC_1482.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • DSC_1426.JPG
    DSC_1426.JPG
    962.1 KB · Views: 2

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Well, we loaded my IROC onto a tow truck and off to the mechanic...I think I blew a headgasket
Well that sucks. "Pour-a-gasket" got my old Expedition past it's head gasket issues but I had to pour in another every 8 mos or so. I replaced one on a '86 Caddy.......the job itself isn't bad, it's taking off 400 things to get to the heads that's bad!! That's why I used to cheap method of "coolant management" on the truck!

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Yesterday evening I was sitting on the deck and kept hearing a popping noise....what the heck? I thought maybe birds were dropping seeds....then I realized. I was hearing the 20240313_181937.jpgpods popping open!