Pyramiding

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
spain
A guy brought in 2 Pardalis tortoise to me yesterday 6 years old suppose to be male and female,I confirmed they were 2 females and with the most severe case of pyramiding ive seen personally in actual life, They certainately put the pyramid into th pyramiding. He doesnt feed them protein; but he doesnt give them calcuim and he feeds supermarket veg,I told him they are far to big for 6 years old and that he needs to slow the growth down and give calcium.
He also asked if i knew of anyone that could lend him a male,I obviously told him that without quarentine it would be totally irresponsable to BORROW a male just for mating.
People just really bug me,Thats why animals and i get on so well ;)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Too bad you didn't get pictures to show us. Poor tortoises. There are many, many stories like that in the world. Sad.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
This isn't that same idiot you mentioned before that we all wanted to punch for his dismissive, negligent attitude, is it?

Does this guy recognize that he is dealing with living, breathing creatures that feel hunger and pain and have a survival instinct just like our species?

Geez.

Seiryu

10 Year Member!
SE Michigan
Wow. This sounds pretty bad I really hope he never finds a male to breed with. Just think, they are already not getting calcium, there is no way the females would have enough to properly lay eggs, let alone have them hatch.

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
No its not the same bloke that mistreat them. I had to give her back unfortunatley.Hopefully he wont be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.