Purchasing a Sulcata soon

Zab34

My friend Kim has just hatched some I can call her and see if she will be at the lakeland show. We were all at Reptile Breeders Expo in Daytona Beach a couple of weeks ago. I also am the vice president of the Clearwater chapter of the Turtle and Tortoise Club of Florida and can call some of of our members to see if anyone has eggs or has any hatching out. I can give you my e-mail or cell phone if you want?.

I typed out a reply but it posted seperate. Feel free to shoot me the info, I won't start looking elsewhere until after the expo.

turtlemanfla88

Zab34 my friend Kim will be at the show I just talked to her and she has 10 left. She told me if you do not want to wait I can give you her e-mail and phone number and you can go to her house near Brandon and pick it out before the show.

Zab34

Zab34 my friend Kim will be at the show I just talked to her and she has 10 left. She told me if you do not want to wait I can give you her e-mail and phone number and you can go to her house near Brandon and pick it out before the show.

If you can send me the info that would be great. Does she have picture she can forward along? I'll be waiting until the show though as to have the enclosures set up and ready to rock.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Thats cool. For aquariums I know where I can go the hardware route or when to just buy the right thing. I love building thing though. So with a regular floodlight is it usually cheaper to buy the fixture at home depot? If so do you have a recommended fixture?

Yes. I buy my fixtures at HD for about $12. Ceramic fixture and a heavy duty cord.