Pug puppy

Status
Not open for further replies.

russianhenry

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
I dont know where exactly this would go under in the forum, but I have been looking for a black female pug puppy to adopt for a year now. I have not had much luck. I am not looking to breed or anything, just a companion. If anyone has any advice about where to look(besides craiglist, I posted there too) please let me know. Thank yall

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
russianhenry said:
I dont know where exactly this would go under in the forum, but I have been looking for a black female pug puppy to adopt for a year now. I have not had much luck. I am not looking to breed or anything, just a companion. If anyone has any advice about where to look(besides craiglist, I posted there too) please let me know. Thank yall

hi, you could try petfinder.com

russianhenry

5 Year Member
Texas
Ya i tried petfinder and we dont have any local rescues but we have looked in austin and they are all adopted out:(

russianhenry

5 Year Member
Texas
I am willing to go to anywhere around the San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Corpus Christi, and Waco area. If anyone knows of anyone please let me know. Thank you!!!!!

tweeter

5 Year Member
NC
Unless I'm mistaken, there's a pug rescue for the DFW area. I'm with Mid-atlantic Pug Rescue, so I know we're too far away! Please do try to find a rescue, most rescues are over-run with dogs right now. I know our rescue had to stop taking in any for a while, too many pugs, not enough fosters....and of course the money. Pugs are such awesome little people :)

Status
Not open for further replies.