Prettiest box turtle ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
I wanted to show everyone my prized gulf coast male. Tell me what y'all think.ImageUploadedByTortoiseForum1364862454.962770.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bmt123

5 Year Member
When I saw the title I was scepticle buy you are defiantly right. Where did you get it from.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Is that a GC? Never seen color like that on a GC. Gorgeous turtle.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Yes, I'm afraid I'll have to agree with you. That is indeed the prettiest box turtle I've ever seen!!! :p All my gulf coast box turtles are drab, bone color with no pattern at all. Yours almost looks like an eastern.

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
It's 100% gulf coast from south la. This is a really rare coloration from this area. 9 out of 10 are either tan or brown with minimal coloration but on occasion unique colorations do pop up. Gulf coast can be much more colorful than people think. I have other GC stunners but this guy is mind blowing in every way and is still growing. I'll post some more of my collection soon. Maybe I should have saved him for last lol.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Wow! You need to breed him and see it any come out like him. That's the prettiest boxie I've ever seen.

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
He will be breed to several choice females next year. Of course I'll post the results of that project when the time comes. Thanks for the compliments everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.