Posts being moderated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sericinda

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
North Dakota
It seems like my posts are being moderated before they show up, is this normal? Rather annoying when you are trying to answer people and there is a delay...

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
It's nothing personal, your first 5 posts are moderator approved to fight spammers.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
they will speed up for you quickly :D you can appreciate it...we don't like loads of spam o rama, especially here....:D

Roxie

5 Year Member
Central FL
It may seem annoying, but I have been on some forums where the spam is really heavy. Moderating the first 5 posts isn't too much if you can hang in there :)

fbsmith3

5 Year Member
Worcester, MA
I never even noticed that. Didn't even bother me when I first started. Although, when I first signed up it said I was banned for life. Scared the heck out of me.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
I think it's good to moderate the first 5 post, makes it easy for the Mods to stop the spammers and there off the wall posts..

ewam

5 Year Member
Southern Ca.
fbsmith3 said:
I never even noticed that. Didn't even bother me when I first started. Although, when I first signed up it said I was banned for life. Scared the heck out of me.

That is exactly what happened to me! It made me wait a few days until I tried to create a new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.