Just a suggestion..

Status
Not open for further replies.

sericinda

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
North Dakota
as a new member, when my posts wouldn't show up and I kept trying to repost them and got confused, I was a good member and went to look in the help before I got all pissy and hit post 500 more times...and didn't see anything under "how to post a new post" that stated new members were moderated for the first 5 posts. I suggest it be added there for those that do go look for the answer before they embarrass themselves and post a question which they finally find the answer to before their embarrassing question shows up :)

I finally realized I should search for the answer and found it, but I DID look in the help section first.

Wow, holy-run-on-sentence...

You get the gist.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Congrats you are 5 post approved, I also think this is a good idea, maybe we should put it on the registration page so people know.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
embarrassing question? Welcome to the Forum :D We LOVE PICS, LOL....and we love embarrassing moments....LOVE EM :p:p:p:p:p

ps, that sounds like a grand suggestion :p Ditto here.

ewam

5 Year Member
Southern Ca.
When you do the first 5 post on the app an alert comes up and says that your fist 5 posts need will be seen by a moderator before it will show up.

You should probably have something like that on the actual web site.

Status
Not open for further replies.