Possible name for our Sulcata

shaf1457

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
Ok I think we might have a better determination on what the sex is but its still questionable. So I came up with the possible name of Enigma. The definition of enigma is a person or thing that is mysterious, puzzling, or difficult to understand. I was trying to come up with a name that really fits her. She is mysterious in some of the things she does and the way she looks at you sometimes make you really wonder what she is thinking. Puzzling well some of the things she has done since she has been here is puzzling, she has a really interesting personality. The difficult to understand part well so far that part really doesn't fit all the much she loves to eat clover, loves to bask, loves to run around her new enclosure and will poop if you soak her. lol So all in all how weird is the name Enigma?

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
I think it's fun! But if you like it, does it matter what we think, really??:)

shaf1457

5 Year Member
Ohio
Moozilion said:
I think it's fun! But if you like it, does it matter what we think, really??:)

No I guess it really doesnt matter. lol Just wanted to see what others thought of that name is all. All my animals have been given their name because of their personalities. My pure white cat is called ice because she has an ice cold attitude. One of the black cats is names shadow because she is my wife's shadow and chases shadows. And my oldest cat which is my buddy is named Kee Key because that is the only thing she would come to as a kitten. She wouldn't even come to kitty kitty. So that is the name she ended up with. lol Just need to convince the wife this is a good name for the Tort. :)

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
I think coming up with unusual names that fit our pets' personalities is great fun! Members of this forum have some really cute names for their torts, and you know there's a story behind each one!