My kitties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Cadillac, Michigan
I have four kitties, Louie, 2 1/2 yrs, Marley, 3 yrs, Mo, 1 1/2 yrs, and Krissie, 8 months. Krissie is Marley's daughter, and Mo more or less is her son. Mo was abandoned by his mother when he was just a few minutes old, and he was raised by me and Marley. She kept him warm and cleaned him, and I fed him. He is freaking cute.

Mo isn't quite she if he is a kitty, a dog, or a kid. He certainly loves to play fetch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoYgYbsdFRY&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVV4RT9bOr0

Picture005.jpg

Mo with two of his foster sisters

Picture006.jpg

Typical naughty Mo

Kristinaspictures186.jpg

Teeny tiny Mo - he was about three weeks old, and climbed up in there himself, lol.

KristinaspicturesDONOTDELETE1023.jpg

I've had Marley since she was tiny. She was a present from my husband, and he kept talking about how we had to go pick this thing up on a certain day. Well the day came, and here we go to pick up... A little tabby cat. I didn't want her. The whole first night we had her she screamed all night and I was SOOOO upset with him, lol.

By the next day, she was the awesomest cat ever. She is SOOOO smart. She lived on the couch for the first couple of weeks, and would jump down and scamper off to the litter box and to eat, and then run back to the couch and burrow under the blankets.

5a3c491a-9225-44bc-870d-3c772788e9f4.jpg

Marley hadn't been spayed yet, but was a house only cat. One day she snuck out of the house, and I did not find her for two days. She was curled in a little ball of misery on the porch. She had been hit by a car :( It was awful. She had this HUGE wound in her side, her ribs were caved in. Well, she healed slowly, and she just kept getting fatter, and fatter.... I thought at first it was just because she laid around so much as she was healing. Then we realized she was pregnant. The little turd had gotten out and gotten pregnant AND hit by a car all in one fell swoop, and somehow managed to retain the pregnancy.

Picture003.jpg

She had three kittens, Bailey, McKenna and Krissie. I found Bailey and McKenna a home, and we kept Krissie. (I just realized I am not on my own computer, so I will have to upload pics of Krissie later!!!)

Louie is plain and simple a goof.

6df8484e-5e33-4e26-8b78-76792aa1e6dc.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1aMl1OxGnc&feature=channel

Well, other than Krissie, those are my kitties :D

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Oh, my, what a crew!

That was an absolutely charming video of your kitties playing "fetch" and "pet me!" :D

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
They are hilarious. I originally uploaded the video of Louie to tick cat owners across the globe off... I mean, seriously, what cat takes medicine like that? LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.