10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
More of a Yu-Gi-Oh! kinda guy myself.

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
I was playing Pokemon black up till a few months ago. Beat the elites and bad guys so wasn't much left to do. Used to play red/black back in the day.

DanikaM

5 Year Member
You used to play a lot. Then I got really tired of waiting for leveling up and then I stopped. I don't know where my DS is so I can't play anytime soon anyways...

mattgrizzlybear

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
I LOVE POKEMON! i have collected over 1,000 cards. My first one was a squirtle. Pokemon was the thing that got me into reptiles!

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
mattgrizzlybear said:
I LOVE POKEMON! i have collected over 1,000 cards. My first one was a squirtle. Pokemon was the thing that got me into reptiles!

AWSOME! I have a team of pokemon that are JUST turtles/tortoise's! :D

jaizei said:
More of a Yu-Gi-Oh! kinda guy myself.

Ugh Yu-Gi-Oh....

RosieRedfoot said:
I was playing Pokemon black up till a few months ago. Beat the elites and bad guys so wasn't much left to do.

Ya me too.... Until recently! ;) :D

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Sadly I sold all my cards when I moved out. Even my charizard card I worked so hard to get... Oh well, they made the kid super happy and now they aren't just collecting dust under the bed. I still have the memories of trading them and the joy of finding new ones!

I see myself in the future going:
"Back in my day there were only 151 pokemon" oh wait, I already do :D

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
RosieRedfoot said:
Sadly I sold all my cards when I moved out. Even my charizard card I worked so hard to get... Oh well, they made the kid super happy and now they aren't just collecting dust under the bed. I still have the memories of trading them and the joy of finding new ones!

I see myself in the future going:
"Back in my day there were only 151 pokemon" oh wait, I already do :D

I know! That's what my sister says :p XD

DrewsLife727

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
haha i used to collect the cards and played red version on my GB Color :D good time.. I remember getting so excited when I opened one of those card packs and found a holographic Charzard card haha

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
I want an online massive multiplayer Pokemon game. Like WoW but you're catching Pokemon and battling others. Not sure how they'd do it but I'd totally play it.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
DrewsLife727 said:
haha i used to collect the cards and played red version on my GB Color :D good time.. I remember getting so excited when I opened one of those card packs and found a holographic Charzard card haha

I have 3 full cards from the new black and white card set's :D

lovelyrosepetal

5 Year Member
Oklahoma
I love Pokemon. My son got me into it. He told me he needed my help to level up his pokemon while he was at school, before you knew it, I was hooked. Now we have all of the games and many binders full of cards. My favorite pokemon game has to be emerald. I think that is the best one. So much to do and so much fun. My new one is Pokemon Black version 2 and I am still looking forward to an emerald remake. I am surprised that others on this forum like Pokemon. Great thread!:)

feline8

5 Year Member
MD
I grew up with pokemon and I still love it even though I'm a teen. I have the older games. I dont really like the new episodes though, the old pokemon episodes were the best.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
feline8 said:
I grew up with pokemon and I still love it even though I'm a teen. I have the older games. I dont really like the new episodes though, the old pokemon episodes were the best.

Yes the knew ones stink. The old ones rock! :D I still like white :)

lovelyrosepetal said:
I love Pokemon. My son got me into it. He told me he needed my help to level up his pokemon while he was at school, before you knew it, I was hooked. Now we have all of the games and many binders full of cards. My favorite pokemon game has to be emerald. I think that is the best one. So much to do and so much fun. My new one is Pokemon Black version 2 and I am still looking forward to an emerald remake. I am surprised that others on this forum like Pokemon. Great thread!:)

That is a great story :D

Status
Not open for further replies.