PM question for sully owners in FL

ICUSleeping

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Casselberry
Sometimes I do not like making new topic threads just to ask simple questions, that have probably already been asked. if I have some questions that can be found through the search options I tend to use that. So here's what I'm asking.

Is their any sulcata owners in Florida that wouldn't mind a PM occasionally.

Sometimes I have really simple stupid questions, that I would rather not make the topic about but rather ask someone who has the same type of tortoise as me in the same type of location as me that could just give me a simple reply without all the hoopla that comes with making threads.
Of course the door is also open to people who would like to message me with questions as well.
Iv learned a lot about my tortoise through the help of some of you on here and it is very much greatly appreciated.
If there's any answer I could give someone with a question I will be more then happy to answer you. Good karma always comes back around <3 thanks in advance

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
The good thing about asking on the open forum, is that everyone gets too learn. That is actually the point of the forum. Of course you can do pm's, but then everyone doesn't get to learn from your question :D

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
No such thing as a "Simple, Stupid Question"! most all Newbies to the Tortoise World have them same questions, and even some of us more experienced owners could learn a new trick or two that we don't know! :p