Please could u help with where to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rramagge

5 Year Member
Hi I have been looking on a website called blue lizard reptiles. It seems they also do things for tortoises. Has anyone else bought from them? R they any good? If not do u have any suggestions for which website to buy things like UVB light/reflector, hides and other things like that?
Also does any one have an idea if what is the best wireless thermometer/hygrometer that I can use I have been told any but I don't want to waste mg money on some rubbish one like I have b4?

Really appreciate any help thanx

Rebecca

ColinF87

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Edinburgh, Scotland
I've never used them so can't comment, but I've bought a few things via Amazon (bulbs, cuttlefish and seeds for growing food) and had no problems. I got most of the rest from Pets at Home (hide, dishes, thermometer, coco coir, etc) since I wanted to have a look at the stuff in person rather than just seeing a picture of it, but I'm not sure they sell reptile stuff in every branch.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I like tortoisesupply.com. They are a forum sponsor, good people, and friends.

Rramagge

5 Year Member
Do you know of any websites that the place is based in the uk so don't have to pay shipping?

kanalomele

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
East Bay area
You are likely going to have to pay for shipping no matter what. Businesses dont ship for free in the UK do they?? You might try finding a local club or private breeder local to you.

Rramagge

5 Year Member
Well they do but usually a lot less from what I know (may b wrong)

I can't really find one close.
Do u know any other websites?

Also do u know about the wireless thermometer/hygrometer?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Those can be found at any hardware store or large department store over here. Like Target or Walmart.

TheWarTortoise

10 Year Member!
Pennsylvania
The website Tom said is very nice, but I got my leopard tortoise on kingsnake.com. They have very nice sellers with great prices!

FLINTUS

5 Year Member
Watery Wiltshire in the UK
Again, not a UK site. Blue Lizard Reptiles are a great site, very nice owner who is on RFUK but slightly pricy. Preloved would be worth a shot, or for shops shelled warriors, coast to coast exotics, swell, etc. There are loads-amazon may also have what you want. Join RFUK and you will be able to find everything much cheaper.

pepsiandjac

10 Year Member!
Swansea UK
I,ve bought off Cardiff reptile centre in the past,and everything was ok,

Status
Not open for further replies.