Status
Not open for further replies.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
Guggie said:
Looks great!! For comparison's sake, how tall is that chain link fence?

The large peremter fence is 6' and the divider between the large pen and the back yard is about 4'.

Zouave

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Toronto
ALDABRAMAN said:
dmmj said:
Nice pics it makes me want to move there and live in the aldab garden but I have to ask, is it me or does every picture you post has at least 1 pair of aldabs mating? not complaining mind you just wondering. Personally I would avoid youtube with the video posting you don't want any crazy people stalking you, it is easier than you might think. Especially if people are familiar with the area you live in, but our choice either way.

It just happens to be breeding season here, they are very active, we do not mind, lol. No you-tube or any other things like that, I have video, was thinking of this site only with no location association. Thank you.

Youtube is just the biggest host not the only one. Besides you just use a vague title and one obscure tag and no one will find it, but thats beside the point. If you are worried about the content of the video then don't upload it anywhere. Shoot a new video specifically for upload (no landmarks or whatever you think inappropriate). Uploading to TFO would be the same as youtube, I'm sure the googlebots are combing the threads as i type. lol Sharing it privately there are options as well.

Anyway hope you get it sorted out and let me know if i can help cuz I wanna see more dinosaurs! rawr?

Status
Not open for further replies.