10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
femiaa.jpg

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Awesome....its like land of the lost!! Fantasti! Is that a boulder in the pen or a bohemith tortoise? I have gone back and vied your pics a million times...beautiful!

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
SOOOOOOOOOo Sweet! ! ! !! ! .... can you say " Paradise" ?
Very Nice MR Greg!

JD~ :)

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Thanks all! I have video, just not sure how to post it, dag gum!

Tortoise-Luke

5 Year Member
thats an excellent shot! and is that a couple doing something naughty right behind the fence door?

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
hi, as always , love your pictures. to me, its like disney world. what a great place you have. lindy

GeoTerraTestudo

5 Year Member
Broomfield, Colorado
That's so awesome. What part of SW Florida is that? Naples, Collier County? Where do the Aldabras you breed go? Some to private collections, others to zoological gardens? How big is your colony? Do you get grant support for breeding an endangered species? I thought your project sounded cool, but that picture really shows what kind of an operation you have down there. I don't mean to hijack your thread, so feel free to refer me to another thread where you may have described what you do.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Nice pics it makes me want to move there and live in the aldab garden but I have to ask, is it me or does every picture you post has at least 1 pair of aldabs mating? not complaining mind you just wondering. Personally I would avoid youtube with the video posting you don't want any crazy people stalking you, it is easier than you might think. Especially if people are familiar with the area you live in, but our choice either way.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
dmmj said:
Nice pics it makes me want to move there and live in the aldab garden but I have to ask, is it me or does every picture you post has at least 1 pair of aldabs mating? not complaining mind you just wondering. Personally I would avoid youtube with the video posting you don't want any crazy people stalking you, it is easier than you might think. Especially if people are familiar with the area you live in, but our choice either way.

It just happens to be breeding season here, they are very active, we do not mind, lol. No you-tube or any other things like that, I have video, was thinking of this site only with no location association. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.