pics of Sulcata enclosures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Foothills above Sacramento CA
Ok,, here are some pics of my enclosures. Its thru Shutterfly. .go to link and click View Album, then slide show.. my comments should show up under the picture.

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0BauHLFw5YsWI1
fingers crossed.... hope this works..

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You have to copy/paste Laura's shutterfly web address to your browser. Works fine, Laura! What a nice area for sulcatas.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Can't fault you for ALL that green space...GREAT JOB!;)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
That'll work! I'd love to steal some of that yummy looking grass. Mine only get that for a few months out of the year. Its bermuda grass hay most of the time.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
Those pics were taken this morning. Mid summer, and lots of nice grass! Bermuda, clover, pasture grass etc.. they like the bermuda best. Graze it down nicely.. the other areas.. nice and tall, with paths grazed thru it and lots of hidey places under the tall stuff.
the big guys dont get supplemented, but the smaller pen, they do. I plan to enlarge thier area, but thats what it is for now. They keep it nice a low except for a few hidey tall grass spots.
Den boxes are under cover. One is in a stall with stall matts. So they can come out in all weather, have some protection and go back in or go graze. I hate losing my barn stalls.. i have livestock too. but it works. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.