pics from today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesst

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Zenna is 9 and a half months. Here are some shots from today and her weekly weigh in. She weighs 337g and almost 5 inches today.

169-1.jpg

166-1.jpg

175-1.jpg

181-1.jpg

183-1.jpg

180-1.jpg

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
One of the best looking leopards I have seen!

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
Nice :cool: But I like to soak mine in bigger bins to where they can walk around because it helps them excersize in the warm water and ensures no constipation. Just a preference ;)

janevicki

10 Year Member!
Near Disneyland
Zenna is very cute!
Its great to see you charting her weight and size.
You inspire me to do the same with mine.
Thanks!
:tort:

Tortus

5 Year Member
Maryland
That is a very fat and pretty leopard. Absolutely gorgeous. One of the best I've seen here. The markings are incredible.

Can you tell us more about how it was raised? Heat, humidity, substrate, and diet?

Mine is just 9 weeks old and I'd like it to get close to that good one day. Of course I won't know how it will turn out until it reaches the proper age.

jesst

5 Year Member
Florida
Neal said:
One of the best looking leopards I have seen!

Wow.....thank you:D but I dont feel like I have anything to do with it, she is a very easy keeper, just make sure she has food and she is happy :p

TortoiseBoy1999 said:
Nice :cool: But I like to soak mine in bigger bins to where they can walk around because it helps them excersize in the warm water and ensures no constipation. Just a preference ;)

I keep giving her bigger water containers but she keeps out growing them, this is her third one in the past few months. :)

jtrux said:
Wow, shes huge! Do you keep her outside?

No she does go outside on nice days and for most of the day, but she stays inside at night. She is very big for her age....she does love to eat her greens ;)

jesst

5 Year Member
Florida
Tortus said:
That is a very fat and pretty leopard. Absolutely gorgeous. One of the best I've seen here. The markings are incredible.

Can you tell us more about how it was raised? Heat, humidity, substrate, and diet?

Mine is just 9 weeks old and I'd like it to get close to that good one day. Of course I won't know how it will turn out until it reaches the proper age.

I keep her in a closed chamber enclosure on coco coir that I soak once a week. I spray her 3-6 times a day. She doesn't like it too hot in her home but the temp never gets below 80. Her basking spot stays around 93-95. She will only eat green lettuces, grass, and the occasional squash. I have tried zoo med grassland diet but refuses to eat it. She loves to drink and soak, and loves her butt to be rubbed :D She has surprised us with her growth and great coloring. She seems to gain about 10g a week, which is a lot of weight but she seems happy and healthy

lushcious said:
Wow, so beautiful and big already! :p
[/qu

thank you.....I am wondering how big she will actually get :)

*Barracuda_50*

5 Year Member
Harrietta, MI
WOW shes a real beauty reminds me of our Javari, love her black sunburst markings on the top of her shell and she has a real beautful marked plastron to..;):tort:

jesst

5 Year Member
Florida
TortieLuver said:
Wow she enjoys a lil butt rubbing huh:) :) what a cutie:)

She loves them. I have another video I should post with her enjoying them.

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
janevicki said:
Zenna is very cute!
Its great to see you charting her weight and size.
You inspire me to do the same with mine.
Thanks!
:tort:

Some of us get a little crazy with the weigh-ins. I don't know about anyone else, but I have an entire Excel document, complete with bar and line graphs, dedicated to Carl's growth :p :p

But WOW Zenna looks great. What are you feeding that monster? :)

jesst

5 Year Member
Florida
*Barracuda_50* said:
WOW shes a real beauty reminds me of our Javari, love her black sunburst markings on the top of her shell and she has a real beautful marked plastron to..;):tort:

Thank you. She keeps getting more and more black in every day. Javari is an amazing leopard.....I just love his coloring ;-)

CourtneyAndCarl said:
Some of us get a little crazy with the weigh-ins. I don't know about anyone else, but I have an entire Excel document, complete with bar and line graphs, dedicated to Carl's growth :p :p

But WOW Zenna looks great. What are you feeding that monster? :)

She only eats dark lettuce and greens, nothing red or manufactured. I watch how much I give her but she always seems hungry.
I donth have excel documents but their weights and lengths are written on my calender.

Status
Not open for further replies.