Photos won't upload?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeuroNaka

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Los Angeles, CA
I haven't tried so I can't comment on that. Personally, I find it annoying clicking on thumbnails and having a second window pop-up. If find it much more appealing to upload my pics to another websource (imgur.com, for example), and pasting the picture url in my post. You have to bracket the url with the appropriate html code. For example:

shellfreak

10 Year Member!
I had that problem and it was Bc I exceeded my storage Amount on the forum. Log in from a computer not a mobile device. Go into your profile and erase all the attachments you have uploaded in the past. This should allow you to continue uploading moving forward. I just did this about two weeks ago. Good luck

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
shellfreak said:
I had that problem and it was Bc I exceeded my storage Amount on the forum. Log in from a computer not a mobile device. Go into your profile and erase all the attachments you have uploaded in the past. This should allow you to continue uploading moving forward. I just did this about two weeks ago. Good luck

But then all of your previous posts with pictures are ruined. I think using a third party site (photobucket, tinypic, imgur) is the best option. Then you never have to delete pictures.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Now that we're on a new server I've tried eliminating the attachment quota. It was set at 100mb now there is no limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.