Phoenix Reptile Expo

Status
Not open for further replies.

gummybearpoop

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
I will be there! Hopefully I don't see any cool tortoises, because I am broke and I can't just say no! haha.

"I'm just going to stock up on supplies."

Who else is going?

Arizona had a reptile show drought, but now the rains are coming. We just had a show in Tucson, this show, and a show in April 09.

tortoiselady528

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arizona
Thanks for posting Marla!

I missed the Tucson show and was awaiting another. My searches didn't show this one.

I'll be there!

gummybearpoop

10 Year Member!
Arizona
there is a reptile show in november2008 and november 2009, it's different people doing different shows and there was a lot of confusion

here is a link to the one this weekend nov. 22 and 23 (theres an online coupon for a dollar off admission too)

http://www.herpworldexpo.com/

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Yes the first one posted is going to be in 2009, which is great!! I will be at the herpworldexpo on Saturday and I will be leaving all $$$ at home, although maybe I will sneak a few bucks in especially if they have that perfect russian I need for my lonely male.

Corwin

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Marla said:
There is one this Saturday and Sunday at the fair grounds...

hey marla where in the valley are the 'fairgrounds' located i would love to go and bring my little sister with me.

what times will the show be open also?

thanks!

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
located at 19th ave & McDowell opens at 10:00am both days, there is a link in a previous thread for this weekends show. Hope you can make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.