Phenolalaline?

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
It's the main ingredient sweetener for diet stuff. Aspartame is what it is. My mom almost died from it when I was a child. She's very well versed on it. Has all the FDA testing reports and compounds of what it is. It's a "edible" compound of formaldehyde. Pretty nasty stuff. So is Splenda. Main compound of Splenda is chlorine.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Phenollaline? I'll translate that scientific mumbo jumbo for you…

It means, "No thank you. Don't put this toxic chemical cr@p in your body."

I know, I know... My genius intellect knows no bounds… :p:D:D

Hey @Will . Look what I did there. ;)

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Cr@p is a wonderful collective noun, so is Shat. (Will's way of trying to get around an expletive deleted) can take the place of pretty much all words forms, noun, verb, adverb, adjective, etc. When used in all these ways it becomes a verbal or textual emoticon, you know those silly little o_O things.

And most macromolecules that are made to emulate a simpler as found in nature molecule are toxic. Precautionary principle and big chemistry are not friends :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Cr@p is a wonderful collective noun, so is Shat. P h u c k can take the place of pretty much all words forms, noun, verb, adverb, adjective, etc. When used in all these ways it becomes a verbal or textual emoticon, you know those silly little o_O things.

And most macromolecules that are made to emulate a simpler as found in nature molecule are toxic. Precautionary principle and big chemistry are not friends :mad:

Soooooooooo phenoll#$@)%%(*@& is a bad thing to be drinking then, right?

Hahahahahahaaa!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
If you looked into all the poisons that is used in a lot of the stuff we eat, drink, or use on or in our bodies, you would be shocked.
I'm not one to look into this stuff, or read labels, so just in small talk along my way in life, I have come across way too much of this poison being allowed into our bodies.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
What's wrong with plain old regular yummy sugar? I eat it by the pound. :)

It's an overly concentrated form of something not exactly as found in nature. Sorta like saying what's wrong with cocaine?, it comes from coco leaves. They are just not the same thing. Some small amount along the way in living a life probably not ever going to hurt anyone. It's that by the pound thing.

Like the difference between eating an ear of corn as picked, fresh young and sweet, and eating high fructose corn syrup. Not the same thing.

Many people can eat these things in their processed concentrated forms for some period of time in their life before some notable ill effect is realized, but it does tear at your health. Even an occasional cigarette is probably not so bad, and there are a few people out there that can smoke for a portion of their life and not show any medically detectible wear and tear.

Hey lets play a game with this gun, I load just one chamber....

Like mixing species, it actually works sometime.

AnimalLady

What about honey? Can you sweeten with honey?

I hate the aftertaste of diet stuff. Gagg. I'm not really a soda person.

Coconut water? OMG. I'm addicted to the stuff and I can drink it all day long.. all day!

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Cr@p is a wonderful collective noun, so is Shat. (Will's way of trying to get around an expletive deleted) can take the place of pretty much all words forms, noun, verb, adverb, adjective, etc. When used in all these ways it becomes a verbal or textual emoticon, you know those silly little o_O things.

That was a custom moderator edited thing that happened there, For the lUCK of it all, I got caught too.:rolleyes: