Petco black Friday sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopherhockey03

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Grand Forks
So RT's are $49.99 correct? I do have another cement mixing tub and a extra UVB bulb.... HMMM... Hopefully they have a female =)... 3 RTs in less than two weeks= BEST TWO WEEKS EVER =)

Tropical Torts

10 Year Member!
Northwest FL
I saw this post and immediately checked it out at my local petco............all they have are russians....to my dissappointment! I wish they were doing that deal on reptile supplies, I would clean out the store!!!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
ascott said:
Jacqui, I am so sorry to hear of your loss....Beardies are awesome reptiles....Again, so sorry....Rest in peace Puff ...

Thank you. Puff was a pity buy as he was a runt and missing one of his front legs. You right, dragons are awesome creatures. We used to use him for public talks back in the day and he was wonderful for that.

ForestExotics

10 Year Member!
USA
jrcrist4 said:
I saw this post and immediately checked it out at my local petco............all they have are russians....to my dissappointment! I wish they were doing that deal on reptile supplies, I would clean out the store!!!

I am going to check out other petcos and see what's in stock.

SailingMystic

5 Year Member
Chester County, PA
Omg! It's happening here too :) I want a friend for Hemi -- ummm!!http://www.petco.com/assets/holiday2011/11-25-PetcoHolidayWeekendSale.pdf

Jacqui said:
What a great sale! Good thing I am completely broke or I might be tempted to get a bearded dragon to fill the enclosure sitting sadly empty after the death this week of Puff, an old bearded friend.

Can't wait to see what your bringing home! :D

So sorry to hear about Puff ! How long did you have Puff?? Sounds like he was well loved :)

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
They had one Redfoot about 5" but I came home with a spotted hawkfish :D

jareeed2

5 Year Member
Boston
Mine in NH had a 5 inch as well.. Passed up on him though.

WallieTheTortoise

5 Year Member
Brooklyn, NY
I actually got a leopard gecko lol...been wanting one for months, but the bf disliked them very much. Today he was like if you want it, then get it lol. But they had like 5 RT at 14th St. and they had new ones in the petco at 86th St. in Brooklyn.

ForestExotics

10 Year Member!
USA
WallieTheTortoise said:
I actually got a leopard gecko lol...been wanting one for months, but the bf disliked them very much. Today he was like if you want it, then get it lol. But they had like 5 RT at 14th St. and they had new ones in the petco at 86th St. in Brooklyn.

How many did they have on the 86st one?

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Maryland
I did end up getting a new redfoot. You can take a look at my thread in the redfoot section.

I'm a little worried about his health (see post on why), but I have until the 10th of December to decide whether or not he becomes a permanent member of my family. Until then, I'm going to pamper him like a king and see if I can reverse some of the issues I've seen, which seem to be minor.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Mgridgaway said:
I did end up getting a new redfoot. You can take a look at my thread in the redfoot section.

I'm a little worried about his health (see post on why), but I have until the 10th of December to decide whether or not he becomes a permanent member of my family. Until then, I'm going to pamper him like a king and see if I can reverse some of the issues I've seen, which seem to be minor.
If you are referring to the minor pyramiding? that is easily overcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.