Petco black Friday sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopherhockey03

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Grand Forks
Mine is still scared, did yours eat for you yet?

ReptileStation said:
Yes mine ate about 9 meal worms I took his hide out and set the worm in front of him... he stared at it then POUNCED!!! =) It was cute!!!

ForestExotics

10 Year Member!
USA
I am going to the NY Reptile Expo tommorow and see if there's anything there I want.

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Maryland
dmmj said:
If you are referring to the minor pyramiding? that is easily overcome.

Nope, I'm referring to the minor shell rot, his eyes, which seem to get stuck together if he has them closed for too long, and his stool, which is not the right color nor consistency.

All 3 should be fixable, and he is active and squirms so thats good.

ForestExotics

10 Year Member!
USA
eeww don't sound too good. At least you can get your money back.

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Maryland
I have hope that he'll be better by December 10th. If not then I'll have learned a valuable lesson about pet store exotics.

SailingMystic

5 Year Member
Chester County, PA
Mgridgaway said:
I did end up getting a new redfoot. You can take a look at my thread in the redfoot section.

I'm a little worried about his health (see post on why), but I have until the 10th of December to decide whether or not he becomes a permanent member of my family. Until then, I'm going to pamper him like a king and see if I can reverse some of the issues I've seen, which seem to be minor.

Good! I did this with Hemi my tort. His shell had holes, fungus and chips.. Visibly not the tort anyone would pick, but his personality won me over :) he needed help-- so after visiting him many times I finally took him home at full price and thought the same as you-- and after a vet visit and meds he's doing great! Keep us posted.

ForestExotics

10 Year Member!
USA
I went to the reptile expo and picked up 2 dart frogs, food and a few supplies but no torts. I ened up going to petco and purchasing another female russian tort for the price of $49.99 plus tax.

SailingMystic

5 Year Member
Chester County, PA
If you see another sale like this let me know! I stopped at my local Petco and fell In love with a little female Russian. It's ok to have a male and female together right?

ForestExotics

10 Year Member!
USA
SailingMystic said:
If you see another sale like this let me know! I stopped at my local Petco and fell In love with a little female Russian. It's ok to have a male and female together right?

Sure! I am always on the look out for sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.