Patton eating.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Very good eating grass. I will need to order some.

J_W

Colorado
It's definitely worth the money. I planted it on Saturday and that is how well it's growing already. It would be better to let it mature a little before putting it into the enclosure, but I wanted see if it would grow in there. Plus she loves it, :D so I'm going to keep re-seeding. Once it warms up outside I'm going to seed some large planters and let it grow big.

J_W

Colorado
So here's an update on my plants. It's been exactly one week since I planted them. I am very happy with these. I can't wait until I can plant outside.

j0z0ip.jpg

243lydd.jpg

30cx4q0.jpg

Barista5261

5 Year Member
Central Florida
I really like that you planted it over the majority of the substrate [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH] I think I'm gonna do that [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

J_W

Colorado
Re: RE: Patton eating.

Barista5261 said:
I really like that you planted it over the majority of the substrate [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH] I think I'm gonna do that [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

I put about an inch or two of organic potting soil down, moistened it, sprinkled the seeds over that and then lightly coated them with coconut coir. I water the whole enclosure with a squirt bottle twice a day.