Pathos

Cicitina

Location (City and/or State)
Ontario, Canada
I’ve read that they are safe for enclosures of Leo’s and Redfoots but are they safe to have in an enclosure for a Marginated as well?

TeamZissou

Albuquerque, NM
The main thing with whether or not to feed something to a tortoise is whether or not it's toxic. I am not sure of anything that's toxic to one species and not another. So, if it's safe to feed to one species, it's almost always safe to another.

Check out tortoisetable.co.uk as well if you have questions on a specific thing as a quick check. It's somewhat conservative on what to feed. A few items on there are listed as "no feeds" when others on the forum do feed those items.

Markw84

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sacramento, CA (Central Valley)
Pothos is a great plant for a tortoise enclosure. It is not harmful for the tortoise. Most of my tortoises eat whatever they can reach, so I have to keep in in pots or hanging so they don't totally destroy it.

Pothos is a safe tortoise food.

Cicitina

Ontario, Canada
Pothos is a great plant for a tortoise enclosure. It is not harmful for the tortoise. Most of my tortoises eat whatever they can reach, so I have to keep in in pots or hanging so they don't totally destroy it.

Thank you! I’m hoping he won’t totally destroy it then like everything else in his enclosure

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.

My tortoises, my koi and my chameleons all eat it.
And it seems to grow anywhere in anything