Password reset

Skip K

Location (City and/or State)
Virginia
I like to periodically change passwords...how? And if I can’t remember my old one?

Krista S

Platinum Tortoise Club
Saskatchewan
Click on your name on the top right hand corner of the browser, and then click on Password and Security. You type in your current password and can then type it the one you want to change it to, twice and click Save

Skip K

Virginia
Click on your name on the top right hand corner of the browser, and then click on Password and Security. You type in your current password and can then type it the one you want to change it to, twice and click Save
I don’t remember it. I only use my phone exclusively and it remembers my password. Debating getting a new phone and realized I wouldn’t be able to log in if I did. My name doesn’t show anywhere in the upper right and I’ve been through the site multiple times and can’t find on my account info where I can change the password

Last edited:

Krista S

Platinum Tortoise Club
Saskatchewan
Then it would be best to try logging out. Then when you go to the login screen, select “forgot your password”. It’ll have you type in your email address and it’ll send you an email with a link to reset your password. In the screen show bslow, I’ve circled where you should see your name. It’s from this same spot that you can logout.

C4996E58-16A9-4C8A-9655-AC7A9F91BE46.jpeg

Skip K

Virginia
You got this! I saw you updated your comment saying you didn’t see your name, so I edited my last comment to include a screenshot of how I see it on my screen. Hope this works for you.
Worked great. I shoulda thought of it instead of constantly searching for it in the mobile version. Maybe I’ll have to try checking the forum out on my laptop for a change! Lol
Thanks again, Krista!!!

Skip K

Virginia
Right on! Glad it worked for you. ?
Maybe this time I’ll note the password on my phone. When I found the forum...I found other sites on the net and FB as well. One by one I deleted the others leaving the TFO the last one standing. Lol...I of course saved none of the passwords. And because I use my phone for about 95% of my computer needs...I forget there are things you can only do from a laptop screen.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Worked great. I shoulda thought of it instead of constantly searching for it in the mobile version. Maybe I’ll have to try checking the forum out on my laptop for a change! Lol
Thanks again, Krista!!!
No it's so much more fun on your phone.? I went through that password thing too. I didn't even write mine down because I didn't know I would love them so much. Well... I'm still here ?