Painted turtle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehopkins12

5 Year Member
Hi everyone! I got my painted turtle today! Ill post pictures tomorrow, I'll let you know right now his set-up is very basic. Just serves the purpose right now. Improvements are on the way! For now i have a makeshift dock and a in tank filter. Like I said I'll post pictures tomorrow! For now any set-up suggestions/pictures would be much appreciated! :)

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Congrats! I bet you are so thrilled. Excited to see pics tomorrow.

jobeanator

10 Year Member!
northern new york
i love them too, i had like 20 or so from when i hatched some. i have a spotted turtle that comes right to me when he sees me!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Yesterday on the way home from church, all the cars stopped to wait for a beautiful Eastern Painted to cross the road. It was funny to watch all these cars on both sides of the road stopped. After we went back to see if it was still there, and it was just about to go into the street again, so we picked her up and brought her to the big pond that was across the street. She must have went to lay her eggs somewhere and was trying to get back to the pond. Two weeks ago we had a similar experience with another beautiful Eastern Painted in the same area. In another two months there will be babies all over this Island.
Is yours an Eastern Painted?

Status
Not open for further replies.