Overdue Update

Richsandwich

5 Year Member
Thanks guys! So is it to early to tell the sex? The name is staying the same regardless lol
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Richsandwich

5 Year Member
I have had Chet for about 14 months or so. At what age can you def tell the sex?

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Oregon
Chet looks fantastic!

Both size and age play a factor in determining sex. My leopard showed me he was in fact a he right around 2 years of age... Chet doesn't have enough visual characteristics yet to determine gender but soak him often around his second birthday and see if he surprises you with the answer ;)

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
Chet looks fantastic!

Both size and age play a factor in determining sex. My leopard showed me he was in fact a he right around 2 years of age... Chet doesn't have enough visual characteristics yet to determine gender but soak him often around his second birthday and see if he surprises you with the answer ;)

agreed that it may be a hair to soon to tell. I would actually guess a young male. My two year old male just flashed me for the first time a few days ago. His tail has doubled in size in about 5 months. But if yours ended up female I wouldn't be shocked either. It's a absolute beauty none the less.

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
My males tail in early Sept on the left, and his tail now on the right just a few months later. The pictures don't show the difference that well. But it was a big change in a short time. Especially from a year ago. ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1418504876.979173.jpg

newCH

5 Year Member
So.FL
Great pics of the tort ! Love the Rotti too !
We used to have a female, she was the most obedient dog
we've ever owned.

KTyne

5 Year Member
Chilliwack, BC
Gorgeous little Tortoise! All of you posting photos of your Leopards is really making me want one of my own, lol. That or an Indian Star!