Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
He's a big old wooly bear! Very cute.

I'm looking for a doberman pup, if anyone knows someone who has some.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Beautiful, love the colors. Name? Looks tough, here is my retired Patrol/EOD canine, "Chewy".

34j29t2.jpg

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Gorgeous! What a beautiful dog :)
I love my little pups but there's something about big dogs...when I get my own house that's first on my list :D

B K

5 Year Member
ALDABRAMAN said:
Beautiful, love the colors. Name? Looks tough, here is my retired Patrol/EOD canine, "Chewy".

34j29t2.jpg

His name is Julius Caesar

We just call him Julius

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Congratulations on your beautiful addition to your family. He's adorable and a handful no doubt. :D Aldabraman your dog is beautiful too.

zoogrl

5 Year Member
Missouri
He's adorable! I love the second pic, too funny! Congrats on the new addition :)

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
He is very cute, and I think will get very big.

Big dogs = big piles of poop. No more big dogs for me.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Angi said:
He is very cute, and I think will get very big.

Big dogs = big piles of poop. No more big dogs for me.
Dogs are not for everyone, I think they are great! :)

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
I am a dog lover too. I just don't like to touch them and I am really burned out on taking care of them. My poor old lab doesn't have much life left in him. I know I am going to have to put him down soon. It is really hard to know when it is no longer fair to keep him alive. I hate that. My Rat Terrier is my buddy. It amazes me that he can love me so much. A dog is probably the only thing that can love unconditionaly.

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
Angi said:
I am a dog lover too. I just don't like to touch them and I am really burned out on taking care of them. My poor old lab doesn't have much life left in him. I know I am going to have to put him down soon. It is really hard to know when it is no longer fair to keep him alive. I hate that. My Rat Terrier is my buddy. It amazes me that he can love me so much. A dog is probably the only thing that can love unconditionaly.

Huh??? You don't like to touch them? But you have two? Why do you have them? I don't mean to be Mr Interrogator but that's quite possibly the most bizarre thing I've ever heard.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Well it may sound strange, but I do enjoy their company. Before the lab got too old we could hike together and he didn't even need a leash he might go ahead a little, but he would never get too far from me. My Rat terrier is with me whenever I work in the yard. He is so smart he knows his boundries and doesn't leave the yard without me. He also stays near me in the house. I just don't like to pet them. I bathe them and that doesn't bother me. And to answer your question I would not have dogs if my husband was not a dog lover. He would have more if I would agree to it. Well I would get a poodle if he liked them. Poodles have hair not fur so I don't mind touching them. Sorry to high jack this thead , but I felt I should clear this up. So yes I am wierd, but not completly bizarre :)

A

almondthomas

Many different type dog available in the market for make him pet.People make pet mostly dog because dog is the most honest animal and you can trust on him.He secured our home.

Status
Not open for further replies.