Our latest edition

Rex1718

Location (City and/or State)
SC
Yes - ive had some goats in the past and a scar in my leg with a long story to prove it. Best of luck - get the male castrated.
Thanks for the advice, I was already thinking of getting it done. At what age are they to old to castrate? Was hoping to breed one litter

waswondering

Arizona
Yes - ive had some goats in the past and a scar in my leg with a long story to prove it. Best of luck - get the male castrated.
What type of goat?? I have 3 female Nigerian dwarf goats and a female nubian goat. The nubian is nicer then most dogs and the Nigerian a super nice but when you go to pick up there water bowl you get 3, 40 pound goats on your back[emoji58]

Rex1718

SC
What type of goat?? I have 3 female Nigerian dwarf goats and a female nubian goat. The nubian is nicer then most dogs and the Nigerian a super nice but when you go to pick up there water bowl you get 3, 40 pound goats on your back[emoji58]

They are dwarf mixes, the farm I got them from has a bunch of free range goats. Basically goat mutts lol

EllieMay

East Texas
Thanks for the advice, I was already thinking of getting it done. At what age are they to old to castrate? Was hoping to breed one litter

I don’t believe that there is an age limit for that. I have also raised several different breeds of goats. The males are just nasty [emoji21] They can all be super sweet though. Your daughter looks thrilled and that makes it all worth while! congratulations!

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
1C6B0CD3-2161-48FB-95CA-458707675CE8.jpeg Last time i brought my son fishing.. epic fail lol yes thats a duck! Tried to send vid but wouldnt allow me to