Opo has yellow eye drainage.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey
Yeah about 10 minutes later I thought about that. When I went to take a pic he was off the sprinkler..

I just came in from outside (smoking) where as I saw a squirrel laying ..spread eagle on the roof of my shed just bathing like a super model!!!!????
By the time I got my phone to take a pic (2secons later) he had already jumped up.... doesn’t it stink when you miss the cutest/funniest or most unbelievable moments???
But I cannot be one of the younger generation whom carry that dam phone like an “arm” everywhere they go!!
I would never stop getting emails and phone calls!!... it’s like “Calgon!!!! Take Me Away!!”
I am old school...
I go to work to work
and when I go home... i get a break form work.. ????.(unless I chose to indulge in more crap)

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
I just came in from outside (smoking) where as I saw a squirrel laying ..spread eagle on the roof of my shed just bathing like a super model!!!!????
By the time I got my phone to take a pic (2secons later) he had already jumped up.... doesn’t it stink when you miss the cutest/funniest or most unbelievable moments???
But I cannot be one of the younger generation whom carry that dam phone like an “arm” everywhere they go!!
I would never stop getting emails and phone calls!!... it’s like “Calgon!!!! Take Me Away!!”
I am old school...
I go to work to work
and when I go home... i get a break form work.. ????.(unless I chose to indulge in more crap)
I agree with the phone. Mine will be in the other room ringing. Someone will say aren't you going to get that. I say no when I go in that room I will check and see who called.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I am old school...
I go to work to work
Story of my life! I want a camera plastered to my head.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I agree with the phone. Mine will be in the other room ringing. Someone will say aren't you going to get that. I say no when I go in that room I will check and see who called.
I have an answering machine. When it picks up, anyone that knows me knows to just start talking. It gives me time to get to the phone if I'm occupied. Or not. It seems like if I'm waiting on an important phone call, the only thing I need to do is sit on the floor and try to do some cleaning. I've actually tried it out to see if it works. It did. Since it's hard to get up I just took the cordless.?

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
I have an answering machine. When it picks up, anyone that knows me knows to just start talking. It gives me time to get to the phone if I'm occupied. Or not. It seems like if I'm waiting on an important phone call, the only thing I need to do is sit on the floor and try to do some cleaning. I've actually tried it out to see if it works. It did. Since it's hard to get up I just took the cordless.?
I use the mondern version of if you care leave a voicemail which I will then determine if it meets the criteria to call you back. I must admit I am a tad anti-social?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I use the mondern version of if you care leave a voicemail which I will then determine if it meets the criteria to call you back. I must admit I am a tad anti-social?
I have a smart phone also with no voicemail but I'll know you called and call back. Well I don't want to be distracted while driving you know. So...all my friends know the drill...call the landline.leave a message. So then call the smart phone. If that doesn't work just shut up. You called me I didn't call you. I'll get back with you. Am I anti-social? Oh well

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
It is ironic, I wont get a call all day and as soon as I get involved in doing something or try to get some rest. The phone starts ringing.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
It is ironic, I wont get a call all day and as soon as I get involved in doing something or try to get some rest. The phone starts ringing.
Yep. That's why I answer if I feel like it. I think I'm going to make my answering machine say " what do you want?" leave a message. I'll call you back.?