One Year Old This Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
View attachment 30906My two sulcatas, Beasty Boy and Honey Girl were born Oct. 24th - 27th in two separate clusters. The siblings have been together ever since and they are approaching one year old this week. Beasty Boy is 1 1/2 lbs and is 6" in length; Honey Girl is 1 lb at 5 1/2". Here are some pics. The picture on top is Honey Girl, the two pics below are the siblings together and Beasty Boy alone.

Last edited by a moderator:

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Thanks. I've tried my best to give these babies a good life. I joined the forum when the babies were 8-9 months old. I knew nothing about humidity levels, although I gave them daily baths---I mean real baths. I would wash them with Dawn liquid detergent because I didn't like the poop being smeared all over their bottoms. I would do this two or three times a day. Mind you, I did not know they should have soaks daily. Since learning about them, I've adjusted their enclosure to include a humidifier and a moister hide. Still, I do see signs of pyramiding but they are getting smoother since I've applied the advise from some here at this forum. It's been a learning experience, but the love has always been there!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Thanks everyone for your kind remarks. I guess when they become two, I'll update their pics, unless they do something real cute...then, you'll see either one or the other or both. HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.