Ok I'll have to do a new way.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Every time I tried to change my password for the other email they gave me such a hard time I'm done with Yahoo as soon as possible. I can't wait to see what's going to happen when I try to change all my passwords 😕. My son and I actually researched passcodes in the past for this. We found that the strongest are at least 16 digits long and random. I'm so lazy I hate to take the time to do it. But I remember a time when I could just enjoy my extra time. 🤔 So does the convenience of being in the Jetsons cartoon in real life actually make up for all this.🤬

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
I've had yahoo account since they began. Do you know that after 20 yrs, Yahoo will begin deleting your old emails?

convenience of being in the Jetsons cartoon

I still want the Jetpack I was promised to be flying today!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I've had yahoo account since they began. Do you know that after 20 yrs, Yahoo will begin deleting your old emails?

convenience of being in the Jetsons cartoon

I still want the Jetpack I was promised to be flying today!
I so hate to lose that email account after 20 years myself too. I like it but it was so difficult to change my password every time that I'm sick of trying. They'll even refuse my true password and then brag about it to me. All that has done is confuse me more than ever. Now I'm po'd.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Every time I tried to change my password for the other email they gave me such a hard time I'm done with Yahoo as soon as possible. I can't wait to see what's going to happen when I try to change all my passwords 😕. My son and I actually researched passcodes in the past for this. We found that the strongest are at least 16 digits long and random. I'm so lazy I hate to take the time to do it. But I remember a time when I could just enjoy my extra time. 🤔 So does the convenience of being in the Jetsons cartoon in real life actually make up for all this.🤬

the problem with strong passwords is that they're hard to remember and need to be unique/only used for one site which means you're more likely to write them down. it's better to make your own personal 'algorithm' that produces a different password for each site.

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Los Angeles
the problem with strong passwords is that they're hard to remember and need to be unique/only used for one site which means you're more likely to write them down. it's better to make your own personal 'algorithm' that produces a different password for each site.

I use the program 1password and have it on all my devices, and we use it at work. It is a lifesaver

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
My LifeLock thingy wants to help me with that and I want to do it. So I will. Buttt... I'm not looking forward to the time it's going to take eeeek.... I'm also afraid I won't be able to get my fix here on TFO if I try.🤗

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
My LifeLock thingy wants to help me with that and I want to do it. So I will. Buttt... I'm not looking forward to the time it's going to take eeeek.... I'm also afraid I won't be able to get my fix here on TFO if I try.🤗
Yahoo has given me PTSd about cell phones 😊 and losing TFO....