Ok! I want to buy this 16 " Sulcata,but what is it male or female,need help with this one?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Female.

Congrats on the new purchase.

It bears mentioning that this female should be quarantined for a period of a few months before introduction to any other tortoises. They should also not be housed in pairs.

I have no idea what your intention is, or what your situation is like, so I mean you no insult. These are just common mistakes that people make, so this seems like a good place to mention it for anyone reading who might not have considered these details.

Orlando Roman

Hatillo,Puerto Rico
Female.

Congrats on the new purchase.

It bears mentioning that this female should be quarantined for a period of a few months before introduction to any other tortoises. They should also not be housed in pairs.

I have no idea what your intention is, or what your situation is like, so I mean you no insult. These are just common mistakes that people make, so this seems like a good place to mention it for anyone reading who might not have considered these details.
Thanks Tom! I hear your concerns,I have lots of experience with reptiles and other animals but not with Sulcata's!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Not too bad. Looks like she was raised in a dry climate.

Pyramiding is not necessarily a reflection of health.

Orlando Roman

Hatillo,Puerto Rico
J
Ok! just paid her up , she should arrive within a few day's ,it's a little cool here in the Island of Puerto Rico but it wont last , back to the 80's soon .Thanks everyone for your inputs..

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Puerto Rico? Man that is one lucky tortoise to get to live in that climate. Where is it coming from?

Good for you man. Congratulations on the new tortoise!

Orlando Roman

Hatillo,Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico? Man that is one lucky tortoise to get to live in that climate. Where is it coming from?

Good for you man. Congratulations on the new tortoise!
Lol! Oh Yea! Did you checked my post about the male I rescued from a basement in NY? He has not stop eating since he got here , I clocked him eating green grass for 3 full hours none stop ,They will have a great lives here, 10 acres of land with green pastures and some brush to get out of the sun and lots of love!!