OK, I just had to buy this tool.

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
20231101_151632.jpg

I have absolutely NO IDEA where I would actually use such a tool, a 6" chainsaw adapter!

I have a 1/2" big drill motor that would put it through it's paces but the handheld drill was nearby.....

It actually works too....I haven't tried to cut anything but a little WD40 and it seems like it will do something as it spins.

13 bucks

Like I said, I just had to buy it.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I like it. I wish I had seen that before buying one that is a small chain saw, about that size, but with extensions and other pieces.
I used mine for smaller branches and cutting the neighbors shrubs off my fence.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Take your time and walkabout with it, Jeff. You can even venture with it beyond your own borders! Who knows what horrors you may suddenly encounter and need to massacre right away??!! GO for it!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Oh for cripes sake!!! I bought a little green one after reading about you cutting some branches with yours a while back. I don't like it. But I'll be damned if I'm going to buy this one. I'll just have to be satisfied with my 16" Remington battery operated!!!!

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Take your time and walkabout with it, Jeff. You can even venture with it beyond your own borders! Who knows what horrors you may suddenly encounter and need to massacre right away??!! GO for it!

Oh Geez Tammy, Halloween is over...no chainsaw massacre's allowed on my watch!

I'll just have to be satisfied with my 16" Remington battery operated!!!!
I wanted the battery version of the green one on a pole but didn't want to spend the added 120 bucks for it. If I knew I was going to use it as much as I have, I would have done it in hindsight. I feel bad you don't like your extension-cord version. It does some planning and 300 linear feet of handy extension cord that doesn't get tangled but that Rem battery powered is nice. Apparently, Milwaukee tools makes some kind of battery chainsaw, a small one like this. A guy in the office showed my pics of him cutting a 8" tree with it!

This is a toy in comparison however.......I'm pretty sure that if I'm running it with a 1/4" drill wide open and it gets stuck, the sides of the black casing are going to split like an egg as the tiny cheap screws holding it together give way like the plates on the Titanic, quickly followed by the gears and shafts....it was 13 bucks......a novelty.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Have you used it yet? Let us know how well it has worked and how big of stuff did you use it on. Maybe a video, so if parts start flying, we can see lol

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
View attachment 363037

I have absolutely NO IDEA where I would actually use such a tool, a 6" chainsaw adapter!

I have a 1/2" big drill motor that would put it through it's paces but the handheld drill was nearby.....

It actually works too....I haven't tried to cut anything but a little WD40 and it seems like it will do something as it spins.

13 bucks

Like I said, I just had to buy it.
Jeez... How could you show us something like this and not try it out? Go find a branch my man!

mark1

5 Year Member
ohio
i have a small corded electric chainsaw i've used a lot in construction ... for me it's better at cutting wood flush than a sawzall, i can get closer and straighter with it ....... the battery powered one looks like something i'd have liked .....

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
i have a small corded electric chainsaw i've used a lot in construction ... for me it's better at cutting wood flush than a sawzall, i can get closer and straighter with it ....... the battery powered one looks like something i'd have liked .....
My Remington is lithium battery powered. Works better than the corded ones I've had in the past.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
So y'all came, you SAW, you conquered. Right.