Oh boy!

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
Are you getting blind, Tammy? Sheeesh.
Tammy is right, sidenecks are very cute, but they are shy and need a specialized water area, they don't swim well, (sorta like Tammy) so need a shallow somewhat water area and a beach.... I'm trying to unload animals, not get more...:)

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Tammy is right, sidenecks are very cute, but they are shy and need a specialized water area, they don't swim well, (sorta like Tammy) so need a shallow somewhat water area and a beach.... I'm trying to unload animals, not get more...:)
If they swim like me, they are top of the line swimmers.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Did you give it toYvonne???
But, good thing for me it's gone- I think they're really cute!
BUT I still need to get Nelson's 75 gal set up sufficiently for him, and I REALLY want to get my little 3-footed mud turtle, Millie, a 50 gal "lowboy" so she can have more room.
So there's approximately 1 million and 1 reasons I should NOT get an African side neck!!!! :)

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Did you give it toYvonne???
But, good thing for me it's gone- I think they're really cute!
BUT I still need to get Nelson's 75 gal set up sufficiently for him, and I REALLY want to get my little 3-footed mud turtle, Millie, a 50 gal "lowboy" so she can have more room.
So there's approximately 1 million and 1 reasons I should NOT get an African side neck!!!! :)
No... I have a lady reasonably close by and she has already gotten, a pond turtle, african sideneck, western painted and 2 box turtles from me...she lives on acreage and is a wonderful keeper...