• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
How many of you own a Magic Bullet? Me too! I own two...when they offered their 2-for-1 campaign. Had no problems or complaints with it!

So, after seeing the infomercial countless times, I decided I would give their newest product a try...

The Nutribullet kicks butt! The first thing I did was wad up some spinach, mustard greens, a little broccoli a handful of baby carrots, a 1/2 section of ginger root some ground raw almonds and cashews (the provide a milling balde for nut, seeds ,etc) added a bottle of water and POW! A BLAST for the ages.

It took me about three minutes to get this down...we're talking about 32oz. Not quite like juicing where the drink takes on the sweetness of carrots and apples...but it's still palatable! Oh yeah! You get took drink all the fiber that a juicer discards!

It comes with a recipe book and such...but this is my own creation...and basically tastes like milk with a slight sweetness to it...and of course, the ginger gives it that zing! Now let's see when that zing kicks in!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Actually it's my son. He wanted it when he was 12 or 13. One of his x-Mas gifts. I actually have never used it. I will have to try it out. Most likely better then my blender and chopper.

Status
Not open for further replies.