Not just yet

DoubleD1996!

Location (City and/or State)
Memphis
We've got a few more days of really cold weather, but today, 70degrees, and Sandy is taking advantage of it. She unearthed herself after sleet, freezing rain, snow, temps below freestyle and in the teens and is perfectly healthy and enjoying a bask before what's to come.

Attachments

• 20220211_122209.jpg
    20220211_122209.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
  • 20220211_121806.jpg
    20220211_121806.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 14

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Kerry and I were at the park yesterday but it was windy with large ripples on the pond, no one was coming up even though as Mark said, it was pretty warm around here, he's like 20 miles from me and actually lives in the same community as that guy I worked with for so many years.

DoubleD1996!

Memphis
Kerry and I were at the park yesterday but it was windy with large ripples on the pond, no one was coming up even though as Mark said, it was pretty warm around here, he's like 20 miles from me and actually lives in the same community as that guy I worked with for so many years.
Same here. The aquatic turtles and russian torts seem to avoid the windy days. I guess to avoid getting a respiratory infection? Who knows.

mark1

5 Year Member
ohio
here it's the "dead of winter" .......it's 19 and hasn't stopped snowing since i got up this morning ...

DSCF8578-2.jpg

DoubleD1996!

Memphis
here it's the "dead of winter" .......it's 19 and hasn't stopped snowing since i got up this morning ...

DSCF8578-2.jpg
We almost got some yesterday. We're in the 30's now. To think I used to like that stuff as a kid. Probably because we had snowdays from school.

mark1

5 Year Member
ohio
was 5F this morning with another 5" of snow .......... i like winter, i guess in some ways snow is better than rain in the winter ...... dealing with people driving who are obviously terrified to drive in this stuff is pretty aggravating, some of them actually think it's a good idea to get on a highway and go 30mph with their 4-way blinkers on ....... did you ever see a place on those scenic calendars that just looked beautiful? gone there , and it's a living hell, 95 degrees, 80% humidity and swarms of bugs that eat people ....some stuff just doesn't come across in a pic ..... a pic of a mountain that just looks serene, in reality it's -20 with 80mph winds, windchills of -100F , if you are there for too long, you'll die ... ........ got up to 20 and sunny today, feels like summer , almost ......

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
I was an ace this past weekend ..... I got out at 6AM and fertilized my lawn with the sprayer....it began to rain about 6 hours later! I normally do it in Nov & Mar but I missed Nov and it was receding so I juiced it!

5F is cold, I don't care who you are! LOL....trust me though Mark, you are MUCH better to be in a place driving where it snows all the time. I came from Ann Arbor, you wouldn't believe the yahoos down here in the snow they see once every couple of years! My office is at the bottom of two big hills. It was highly entertaining a few weeks back when Danny and I watched them careening into the ditches on either side of the road as they floor their cars in a fruitless effort to reach the top. Great fun!