Not bad for late hatchlings

Status
Not open for further replies.

allegraf

10 Year Member!
So my girls got off to a very late egg laying season since we moved. Thus, the hatchling season got off to a late start. Here are the first three for 2013. I couldn't be more pleased. The last colorful one actually has several symmetrical extra scutes and color on the neck. What I think is also neat is that they are all different colors!

IMG_0552_zpse1493524.jpg

IMG_0556_zps7d86c3f6.jpg

third one:
IMG_0559_zpse2f3e641.jpg

IMG_0561_zpsc964fa58.jpg

mctlong

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SF Valley, SoCal
Absolutely gorgeous, as usual Allegra!!! The color on that third one is phenomenal. Does #3 have extra scutes?

Yurusumaji

5 Year Member
The Mile High City
Gorgeous! I love the first in all its near-perfect roundness in both overall shape and the shape of its scutes.

goReptiles

10 Year Member!
OMG Allegra! Are you keeping that last one? I know you kept one hatchling you had with near solid red legs.

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
New York
Ooo, the legs on #3 are incredible! Per usual they are all spectacular, you do a great job.

You know I always dig the split scutes and neck colors! Hopefully that little one can show us his/her neck when s/he is a bit older. I assume you have nothing else to do but wait around alllll day long with your camera for this to happen...heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.