NomNom gets to grubbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siren Nora

5 Year Member
Thanks to everyone and their experiences and knowledge, this weekend I will attempt to make a turtle table! Leopard torti parents, I'm looking for any advice in how to raise NomNom to be a healthy adult! For now I've adjusted a few things in her home. This is a picture from today- gettn her grub on.

image-1112888689.png

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
The best way I can tell you and works fantastically is below in my post. They are Toms threads. The ones pertaining to sulcatas will also apply to your leopard. Keep the temps and humidities that are described in the threads and a good diet and you should have a nice healthy, smooth leopard. Good luck. He looks nice.

biochemnerd808

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Central Arkansas (we moved!)
Too cute! I may have mentioned a time or two that I REALLY want a leopard tort...

wellington said:
The best way I can tell you and works fantastically is below in my post. They are Toms threads. The ones pertaining to sulcatas will also apply to your leopard. Keep the temps and humidities that are described in the threads and a good diet and you should have a nice healthy, smooth leopard. Good luck. He looks nice.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
As the late grate steve irwin would say what a beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.