000_2824.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I know the feeling...and it doesn't even snow here!

Laurie

5 Year Member
Saratoga County, New York
Forecasting 5-9" here for tonight, I'm actually looking forward to it, but I have no where to go and I'm not the one who shovels lol.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
THAT is NOT good tortoise weather.....

Its sunny and 70 here today. My tortoises are outside grazing on all the fresh weeds and grass. And people wonder why we tolerate all the CA non-sense...

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
Tom said:
THAT is NOT good tortoise weather.....

Its sunny and 70 here today. My tortoises are outside grazing on all the fresh weeds and grass. And people wonder why we tolerate all the CA non-sense...

Goodness, you're spoiled! It's rainy and in the low 50's here in cenral California. I only wish it was that weather for my tortoises, so they can be out grazing and outside! Otherwise, I don't mind the rain.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
No sun here for days now. Very depressing. I can't even look at my BT garden and Tortoise garden. I need to go under the blue light thingie.

jagsrule100

10 Year Member!
Florida
Wow thats a lot of snow lol, don't even talk about snow down here in florida lol. Tomorrow is a high of 69 degrees.

RedfootsRule

5 Year Member
Miami, Florida
jagsrule100 said:
Wow thats a lot of snow lol, don't even talk about snow down here in florida lol. Tomorrow is a high of 69 degrees.

Our torts are spoiled down here in Florida, huh? Besides our month long winter of a high of only 80 during the day (wooh, chilly!) and sometimes a rare dip to 50 at night...Atleast in south florida.

I love snow, but I prefer it when I'm snow-skiing or winter sight-seeing in the mountains....One of those things thats beautiful to visit, miserable to live in :).

Status
Not open for further replies.