Nice tort weather today

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Here is my little guy roaming around the yard eating weeds and grass like a tort should be able to do.

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
Nice Radiated, living natural eating grass, and weeds oh yeah :)

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
ascott said:
92° on the covered patio right now.....ahhhhh this weather ROCKS SOLID :D

Ya I wish I was home more in the day to enjoy it Work work work:D

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Ahhh....while there is alot of great sun here....there is not alot of work....so as sick as it sounds :D enjoy the work work work :p

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
ascott said:
Ahhh....while there is alot of great sun here....there is not alot of work....so as sick as it sounds :D enjoy the work work work :p

Yes I do know, Ive been laid off twice in the last 4 years. Ive taken lower paying jobs each time just to keep working. Keep your chin up

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
bigred said:
KimandKarasi said:
Your tortoise is gorgeous!! :D

Well thank you, I still need to look up apple snails. how you doing

lol! Well I happen to have a few photos here if you like, or should I start a new thread to show the eggs as well? Ive been trying to send you an email all day, but the power has been randomly shutting off all day, so as soon as I get all the pictures and everything written like i wanted... black screen... lol, I gave up after the 4th time, it was like it knew when i was almost done.. :rolleyes:)

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
KimandKarasi said:
bigred said:
KimandKarasi said:

lol! Well I happen to have a few photos here if you like, or should I start a new thread to show the eggs as well? Ive been trying to send you an email all day, but the power has been randomly shutting off all day, so as soon as I get all the pictures and everything written like i wanted... black screen... lol, I gave up after the 4th time, it was like it knew when i was almost done.. :rolleyes:)

Just looked up apple snails Pretty cool----What color do you have. I think you should post a thread. What else you gonna do on a Saturday night on the tortoise forum?:D

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
bigred said:
KimandKarasi said:
bigred said:
KimandKarasi said:

Just looked up apple snails Pretty cool----What color do you have. I think you should post a thread. What else you gonna do on a Saturday night on the tortoise forum?:D

Exactly my thoughts!! lol! I also have another thread ("quick question about edible plants for sulcatas") if youd like to see how I set up the second half of Karasi's enclosure! and I also need help identifying some cacti... lol! look at that while I set up the snail thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.