Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tennessee
... can't get over these colors -

NewCF40412LF.jpg

NewCF40412RF.jpg

NewCF40412LProfile.jpg

I'm supposed to get her mother after the laying season is over...
36_2_471.gif
- I only did that a couple times.. too old for that!

I am excited tho!

AFTER LOOKING BACK I REALIZED I HAD POSTED THESE PICS BEFORE......... WHEN I TRIED TO DELETE THIS POST I GOT SOME NONSENSE ABOUT NOT BEING ALLOWED TO.... SUSPENDED OR BANNED?

They're up... so there you have it.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
It's always great to see your pictures NERD. Where have you been? I miss seeing all your pictures...and the flowers will be blooming soon....hint...hint. Are you only into the Diamond Backs now or do you still have your Cherry Heads?

Turtleswagg

5 Year Member
San Pedro, CA
Jeez thats an awesome turt, would you sell offspring? I have 4 dbts now, Jonathan512 sent me Butters (male 5") n Roger (Female? 2"). I bought 2 high white speckleds (males 2.5") and i would like to get a nice looking female. So if this one ends up having offspring - and your willing to sell - id buy one

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
Turtleswagg said:
Jeez thats an awesome turt, would you sell offspring? I have 4 dbts now, Jonathan512 sent me Butters (male 5") n Roger (Female? 2"). I bought 2 high white speckleds (males 2.5") and i would like to get a nice looking female. So if this one ends up having offspring - and your willing to sell - id buy one

swagg can you email me direct - [email protected] [ NOT thru this forum ] pics of the 2 high white speckleds and Roger please?.. it's not possible [ very unlikely ] to sex them at smaller than about 4" SCL min.! You'll want to pic all 3 of their plastrons together if possible.

Remember.. I'm getting her mother ( and any of her hatchlings - which are this ones siblings ).. so I will have hatchlings sooner or later.

Go ahead and post pics of Butters ( or all of them ) here too.

Look forward to seeing your terrapins.....

terryo said:
It's always great to see your pictures NERD. Where have you been? I miss seeing all your pictures...and the flowers will be blooming soon....hint...hint. Are you only into the Diamond Backs now or do you still have your Cherry Heads?

Thanks TerryO ... of course I'll always have the Northerns and Brazilian redfoots !

One of SONshines 2012 hatchlings..

2012SONS.jpg

Turtleswagg

5 Year Member
San Pedro, CA
Redfoot NERD said:
swagg can you email me direct - [email protected] [ NOT thru this forum ] pics of the 2 high white speckleds and Roger please?.. it's not possible [ very unlikely ] to sex them at smaller than about 4" SCL min.! You'll want to pic all 3 of their plastrons together if possible.

Remember.. I'm getting her mother ( and any of her hatchlings - which are this ones siblings ).. so I will have hatchlings sooner or later.

Go ahead and post pics of Butters ( or all of them ) here too.

Look forward to seeing your terrapins.....

Thanks TerryO ... of course I'll always have the Northerns and Brazilian redfoots !

One of SONshines 2012 hatchlings..

Well i compared them all, two look the same as the 5" n theres one that looks totally different. Ill send u some pics

Status
Not open for further replies.