NEW WEBSITE

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildak

5 Year Member
Looks great, love all the pictures.
The only thing I can think of is maybe a link to a Aldabra Conservation group or any others that interest you. May be nice for people to see.

NEVER MIND I see a link on the bottom. my bad.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
wildak said:
Looks great, love all the pictures.
The only thing I can think of is maybe a link to a Aldabra Conservation group or any others that interest you. May be nice for people to see.

NEVER MIND I see a link on the bottom. my bad.

:tort: I still like your idea, I have some others link in mind.

JeffG

5 Year Member
Arizona
I am looking forward to the caresheet too. The site looks great, and makes me want to keep aldabras!

I am guessing it's probably not a concern for you since you generously post pictures all the time, but because of the high quality of your pictures, and the subject matter that is just not readily available, you might want to concider copyright stamping the photos on your site.

That may have been one of my best run-on sentences ever.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
JeffG said:
I am looking forward to the caresheet too. The site looks great, and makes me want to keep aldabras!

I am guessing it's probably not a concern for you since you generously post pictures all the time, but because of the high quality of your pictures, and the subject matter that is just not readily available, you might want to concider copyright stamping the photos on your site.

That may have been one of my best run-on sentences ever.

:tort: Interesting point. I notice our pictures in adds at many different sites. To be honest, we take a tremendous amount of photo's and i assure you that our best are not posted anywhere. We have our best saved for our book that we are prepping for. I do see your points and thank you for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.