new to the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoverpilot

5 Year Member
I live in southern california and have 5 deserts and one very large (150) sulcata. I am a former Humane Officer and just love the torts. We live on a large ranch so I have several tort yards. I also do tortoise rescue. I am looking forward to being a member on this site. :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi hoverpilot:

Welcome to the forum!!

May we know your name?

Where abouts in SoCal are you located?

I'd love to see pictures of your sulcata and his habitat.

hoverpilot

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Hi hoverpilot:

Welcome to the forum!!

May we know your name?

Where abouts in SoCal are you located?

I'd love to see pictures of your sulcata and his habitat.

I live near the Temecula area. I will post some pixs as soon as I figure out how to do it.
Marianne

hoverpilot

5 Year Member
FernandoM said:
Hi! Welcome to TFO! :)

I have friends out in Temecula

Temecula is a nice place to live. I also do microchipping on Saturdays at the Petco for the local animal shelter and help with the adoptions. (in my free time) since I also have horses, many dogs, chickens, roosters, cats and whatever else shows up at the ranch. :)

Fernando

10 Year Member!
Southern California
hoverpilot said:
FernandoM said:
Hi! Welcome to TFO! :)

I have friends out in Temecula

Temecula is a nice place to live. I also do microchipping on Saturdays at the Petco for the local animal shelter and help with the adoptions. (in my free time) since I also have horses, many dogs, chickens, roosters, cats and whatever else shows up at the ranch. :)

That's awesome. I live in Whittier (LA county). It's great out there. Might be our next place to look for a house :)

hoverpilot

5 Year Member
It is a nice place to live. I just retired from the City last May after being a Officer there for 17 years and love it here. Still lots of large ranches, nice houses, the wineries, the mall for those who love to shop. Lots to do here and still only a hour from san diego and LA.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello and welcome. Do you fly choppers? A good friend and TFO member just left for Army helicopter school recently. Do you know the ACO's in the S.F. Valley area? I'm friends with a couple of those too.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Hi & welcome, I cannot wait to see pics of your torts and I think it is wonderful that you are retired but still finding way's to help animal's!

hoverpilot

5 Year Member
Tom said:
Hello and welcome. Do you fly choppers? A good friend and TFO member just left for Army helicopter school recently. Do you know the ACO's in the S.F. Valley area? I'm friends with a couple of those too.
Yes I fly a Robinson R22 helicopter. I know alot of the ACO's that work the temecula, murrieta area so it would be the inland empire area. I have been remiss again and didn't take a pix of rocky...opps..he is in his house for the night..old age..:)
marianne

hoverpilot

5 Year Member
hoverpilot said:
Tom said:
Yes I fly a Robinson R22 helicopter. I know alot of the ACO's that work the temecula, murrieta area so it would be the inland empire area. I have been remiss again and didn't take a pix of rocky...opps..he is in his house for the night..old age..:)
marianne

Attachments

• IMG_0921.JPG
    IMG_0921.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 23
M

Maggie Cummings

Hi and welcome. Rocky is beautiful. I have a 100 pound Sulcata named Bob but he is not that good lookin. Bob has some pyramiding. We live in Oregon and are jealous of your sun...You'll love TFO and it's many and different members...

hoverpilot

5 Year Member
hoverpilot said:
hoverpilot said:
Tom said:
marianne

I apologize it took so long to upload a pix of Rocky. I couldn't figure out how to do it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.