new to forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

karensnurserytorts

5 Year Member
hi I think I've got 2 Hermann torts, but I'd like to be sure which type so will try and post some pics but am a bit rubbish on the computer so may take a while!!I'm in England and the torts I have came from a reputable breeder who has years of experience. I think as I was so inexperienced I didn't ask the right questions so am trying to find out all I can now! my torts were bought as nursery pets-children aged 3/4 and at the moment I'm trying to set up the best enclosure I can, but it has to be very safe for the children so I'm finding getting the heat/lighting right a bit of a problem as I want the torts to have an open top table.
anyway hopefully after a few posts i'll know a bit more sorry if this post is a bit waffly!

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
Hello and welcome to the forum. :)

shanu303

5 Year Member
India
hello and welcome to the forum :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:) Take a look in our enclosure section, you might get some helpful ideas. The one thing I can tell you with out knowing your set up, is to not use the clamps that comes with some lights. They have been known to fail and a possible tort burn or fire is possible. Also, do not use coil type bulbs.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum!!

May we assume that you are "Karen?"

Status
Not open for further replies.