New to forum with RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony the tort

5 Year Member
Just picked up the newest addition to my family. Juvenile red foot by name tony! (Toni with an I if he turns out to be a she.) he has been very active and very curious. Got him home today and he went straight to eating, which I was very thankful for. I'm in the midst of repairing the habitat I have for him (got it from a friend for free after his bearded dragon died :-(. I'll put up some pics of tony and the tank soon but I just wanted to tell everyone hello and look forward to being an active member on this forum! Thanks!

tony the tort

5 Year Member
Newbie with juvie RF

Just wanted to say hi to everyone on behalf of Tony the tort and myself. :)

tony the tort

5 Year Member
I have actually been using this forum for a few days now and was blown away by the help everyone receives here. Can't wait to learn how to best help my little guy. First time owner by the way so it's all new to me.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California

tony the tort

5 Year Member
Have a few questions already. For one how much to feed. I don't wanna over feed the little guy. How to raise humidity in his enclosure, and when/ how much protein to feed him? Thanks in advance

Nixxy

5 Year Member
New Hampshire
Welcome! I'm new here too, but you'll see that there are tons of folks here with RF pals. Personally, I do not have one myself, but I'm sure there are plenty that can answer all your questions.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
RE: Newbie with juvie RF

Hi "tony the tort":

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

"Hi" back attcha!!

What would you like us to call you?

...and may we know appx. where in the world you are?

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
There are also several websites that can help with the 'general' stuff, like the Library linked in my signature. It also has a lot of links to other good sites.

tony the tort

5 Year Member
Appreciate it madkins, I'm already putting some of what I read on that library to use!

Status
Not open for further replies.