New Setup for Iggy

xBapes

Location (City and/or State)
Cockeysville, MD
Just replaced did my bi monthly cleaning of Iggy’s enclosure and I rearranged/added some more plants to make him feel even more shaded and hidden. Excuse my leaf litter, I have to re up as I’m running low lol..[emoji30]

What do you guys think?

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

I love this little dude but I think he’s super pissed off at me lol...he’s giving me the look!

xBapes

Cockeysville, MD
It looks good! There are lots of places to feel hidden.

Yeah I’m trying. I love those 3 plants that look the same. He seems to hang around those the most in the prior arrangement. He decided to dog right next to the log right under the light..on purpose because he hates me right now lol

PJay

5 Year Member
Virginia
He's soaking up the heat from the lamp and loving it.

xBapes

Cockeysville, MD
Thought i commented yesterday but i don't see it, so i will say that i agree with Pjay, looks good.

Yeah I like the way it looks like this now, it amazing how much better it looks when I add one simple plant to the other 3 lol..I try to make sure his water dish has plants on both sides (of which he will hide by and go to sleep by) to make him feel more secure when soaking. He was pretty active before hand but I’m hoping the set up like this creates more of a maze he can horn around. I just wish I hadn’t run out of leaf litter! :(