New redfoot enclosure

Joetheyido

Location (City and/or State)
UK London
Hello I have set up my new enclosure for redfoot and just wanted to get people's thoughts and any advice if it's wrong and to give anyone some ideas, I tried to do it to recent care info for redfoot, I still need to add a few more plants and maybe a flood bulb and build a few play things to keep her busy.IMG_20180317_091813_1.jpgIMG_20180317_091751.jpgIMG_20180317_094016.jpg

janebartley

Newcastle Upon Tyne
Hello! Sorry for the late comment as I see this was a few months ago, just wondering where you got this enclosure? I’m hoping to purchase a redfoot and need something just like this :)

Joetheyido

UK London
Hello! Sorry for the late comment as I see this was a few months ago, just wondering where you got this enclosure? I’m hoping to purchase a redfoot and need something just like this :)
That's ok, it was from pro vivs in UK, type it into Google and should come up, there a small company so can take a few weeks to get delivered but enclosure has been good so far. 6x2x2 was the biggest plastic one they did when I got mine but you might be able to get them to make one bigger.

Sent from my Pixel using Tortoise Forum mobile app