New pics of Tiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

oknursedana

5 Year Member
Please bare with me as I am still trying to get this whole forum thing figured out. I took some new pics and wanted to share them. I only use my iPhone or ipad to post and I'm just a little technology challenged. I have a question though. Humid hide on the warm or cool side? I have read both various places. Thanks!
ImageUploadedByTortForum1374780281.021244.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1374780297.166583.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1374780316.009570.jpg

I do not leave Tiny unattended while soaking. George is WAY to curious for that. Have a great day everyone!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I love the look on Kitty's face.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Years from now you'll call out into the yard, "here Tiny!"
...And a 150lb rock will walk around the corner lol

Heather
Sent from my Android TFO app

oknursedana

5 Year Member
Kitty showed up at our house a yr ago on the 4th. He is quite the character. Thanks for looking!

That was part of the allure in the name. I have a hard time convincing my kiddos that we won't need to change its name when it gets big.

oknursedana

5 Year Member
Had some dandelions today and absolutely LOVED them. ImageUploadedByTortForum1374867745.806900.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1374867765.008731.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

oknursedana

5 Year Member
I went to the place that I boughtTiny today and now knowing what I know about Sullys in the short time I have been doing this and I was appalled. Their older hatchlings ALL had prominent pyramiding. The only information they told me was to give them a humid hide. Sheesh!

Teodora'sDAD

5 Year Member
Michigan
Very cute!. I have humid hides on both sides. one on the warmer side, and one on the cooler side. what are those colored pellets in your torts dish?

Saleama

5 Year Member
Irving Texas
Those colored pellets look like box turtle food? If so, you should not feed them to a Sulcata. They have very high protein and suger for boxies that can be bad for Sulcatas. Oh, he is a cute little guy by the way!

oknursedana

5 Year Member
Saleama said:
Those colored pellets look like box turtle food? If so, you should not feed them to a Sulcata. They have very high protein and suger for boxies that can be bad for Sulcatas. Oh, he is a cute little guy by the way!

Another thing I was given false information on from the place I got him/her. I have already started transitioning to Mazuri which s/he isn't too fond of as yet. Thanks for the heads up. Should I just toss them and not try to transition? Thanks again!!!

Teodora said:
Very cute!. I have humid hides on both sides. one on the warmer side, and one on the cooler side. what are those colored pellets in your torts dish?

I have 2 hides also. I will post pics of the enclosure tomorrow.

oknursedana

5 Year Member
Saleama said:

I just looked at the container and it said tortoise food. Still not using it anymore. Just made me feel better knowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.