New outdoor playpen

robandcole

Location (City and/or State)
South west Florida
This is our new outdoor playpen for our baby sully Torque I would like to here what people Have to say about it it does have bits netting that goes over it took off for pics there also is seeds planted allover that have not sprouted yet

uploadfromtaptalk1437280949524.jpguploadfromtaptalk1437280985727.jpguploadfromtaptalk1437281003376.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1437280924510.jpg

Jodie

5 Year Member
Spokane Valley WA
I like this. It is a nice size and the hide is very cute. Can he get out of the sun? When the seeds sprout, I think he will be very happy in there. He is very cute by the way.

lismar79

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Ditto the above, is there a place you can put it where its got half shade and half sun?

robandcole

South west Florida
Yea that is what we do... put it half shade and half sun untill the little shrub in the middle fills in a bit and then there will be shade no matter where the sun is...

robandcole

South west Florida
I will tell you what is planted in there... Ok so there is clover and grass seed everywhere a mother in law tounge (mostly for looks) there is a ground cover plant I'm not sure the name of it but he has been eating it every sence I have had him without probs it grows in my yard here in florida... There is a coupple of prickly pear cacti and the little shrub in the middle is a hybicus plant... That's about it for now is there anything that is safe for sullys that I can plant that don't get very big ?? I'm going to the seed store today and would like to get more stuff to plant in there any help would be great thanks all

lismar79

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
I will tell you what is planted in there... Ok so there is clover and grass seed everywhere a mother in law tounge (mostly for looks) there is a ground cover plant I'm not sure the name of it but he has been eating it every sence I have had him without probs it grows in my yard here in florida... There is a coupple of prickly pear cacti and the little shrub in the middle is a hybicus plant... That's about it for now is there anything that is safe for sullys that I can plant that don't get very big ?? I'm going to the seed store today and would like to get more stuff to plant in there any help would be great thanks all
Squash & pumkin both grow fast from seeds and flowers and leaves are both good food.