Status
Not open for further replies.

circus girl

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
kansas
hi! im a new owner. my torts name is Skippy. hes a little Sulcata. we live just south of overland park (kc). right now he is a great eater and his plumbing is working well also. im able to find fresh chickweed, clover,and some other plants that are still growing in the yard. he loves frozen peas, carrots and pumpkin as a treat. any other suggestions are much appreciated.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi and welcome! Nice to have another "sorta" neighbor! :D What caused you to decide to get a sulcata?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:D Check out Toms great sulcata threads at the bottom of my post.

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Hello and welcome...right now there isnt a whole lot growing out there. But you are doing a good job finding some stuff. You can get some spring mix at the grocery store. Minus the spinich...

circus girl

5 Year Member
kansas
Jacqui said:
Hi and welcome! Nice to have another "sorta" neighbor! :D What caused you to decide to get a sulcata?

my sons girlfriend breeds gechos and they have a few snakes. i have always wanted one because my grama used to feed box turtles year after year. when i first sulcatas i thought they were just sooo cute. so the kids gave me skippy for Christmas.:D ive done my research and thanks to Shelby i have help finding the right support groups.

circus girl

5 Year Member
kansas
Thank you for the warm welcome! this looks like just the right place for me. with all the great info i only have to make a few changes in habitat. And yes! all my questions have been answered just by reading your great posts. thanks again :D

Dizisdalife

10 Year Member!
California
Welcome to the Forum. Looking forward to seeing pictures of Skippy as he grows, and grows, and grows.....

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi circus girl and welcome to the Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.